// About the Role
As LearnLux’s Marketing Manager, you'll be tasked with the strategy and execution brand marketing campaigns including social media marketing, video, podcasting, events, content creation, and more. You are a valued team member encouraged to contribute to strategic and operational decision-making. You embrace the LearnLux brand and take it to its optimal potential through a passion for the customer experience, incredible social expertise, and innovation within our LearnLux brand’s social, cultural and visual identity from high-level concepts to detailed execution. You have a deep understanding of the social space, video, brand, and cultural marketing. You’ll work with our marketing, customer success, engineering, design, and product development teams, you will manage an ever-changing marketing plan and budget - and hopefully, you’ll have some fun with us while doing it!
This role reports to our Director of Marketing and can be remote within the US.
// Key Responsibilities
As a company celebrating creativity, development, and high-paced growth, we believe and encourage the same in our team. We seek team players with infectious positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive in ambiguity and love a rapid pace. You must have a strong desire to learn and improve, with a love for optimizing your work via data-driven insights. The ideal candidate will jump at the opportunity to:
- Support B2B2C marketing efforts by creating digital content, managing social media channels, hosting video interviews, running a podcast, writing blogs, coordinating events (digital now, in-person eventually) and other brand-building campaigns.
- Manage and grow LearnLux's social media presence through blog posts, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and similar platforms including content creation for all platforms
- Explore and execute new media campaigns including podcasts, video series and more
- Plan digital events and trade shows to exhibit/present the company’s products; host webinars, design booth layouts, manage booth materials, coordinate with show organizers, logistics partners, and sales team, and once in-person events are back, travel to attend 3+ expos per year across the country.
- Analyze and manage marketing campaign performance including digital and event campaigns; create regular reports to present to the team and suggest/make changes to the marketing plan to optimize and improve ROI, analyze data and prepare reports
- Become an expert at a range of marketing and sales tools including marketing automation, analytics, content management, and social media platforms
// What you'll bring:
- 3-5+ years of experience in social media marketing, digital marketing, event marketing, advertising, or a related field (startup experience a plus)
- Effective written and oral communication skills; proven ability to interact professionally with diverse groups
- A professional and engaging presence on camera, with a willingness to build the LearnLux brand through your creativity and personality
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with attention to detail and follow up with minimal supervision. You can focus on the small things while maintaining a vision and understanding of the “bigger picture”
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality results on time whether working in a team or independently
- Excitement about helping employers provide financial wellbeing education to their employees
// Nice to have:
- Knowledge of personal finance topics and a passion for financial accessibility/literacy
- Additional digital marketing or design experience - experience with HubSpot, MailChimp, Canva, and video editing software a plus
- A love of traveling, since many of our customers and yearly conferences are spread across the country (New York, Chicago, LA, Las Vegas, San Francisco and beyond - pandemic permitting)
- A supportive, inclusive team culture
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Fun team activities including our team retreats
- Always Be Learning days
- Flexible vacation policy
- Remote work
- Opportunities for continuous learning and growth at a fast-growing startup at the cutting edge intersection of financial wellness and technology
LearnLux strives to be an inclusive workplace and values learning from and engaging across different perspectives. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
LearnLux is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity and inclusion and are seeking candidates from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. If you are interested in this opportunity but not sure if you fit this role, please apply and include a note to let us know of your interest. We’re excited to speak with you about joining our team! Please email additional info to email@example.com.