// About the Role
As LearnLux’s Strategic Partnerships, you’ll be tasked with identifying and qualifying new business opportunities for the team. Maintaining a highly organized sales pipeline, you’ll source new leads and manage data inputs via Salesforce, taking initiative to optimize company BD and sales processes along the way. You will be a valued team member encouraged to contribute to strategic and operational decision-making. Working closely our sales, marketing, engineering, design and product development teams, you will present important insights to drive a continual feedback loop, making learning, iteration and optimization a priority in your everyday work. The ideal candidate will have inside sales experience. Candidate should be a self-starter willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
As a start-up celebrating creativity, development, and high-paced growth, we believe and encourage the same in our team. We seek team players with an infectious positive energy, great initiative, and a get-it-done attitude. Candidates must thrive on ambiguity and love a rapid pace. You must have a strong desire to learn and improve, with a love for optimizing your work via data-driven insights.
• Develop & nurture prospect pipeline, utilizing a high level of lead generating activities
• Utilize emails, phone calls, social media, and other creative solutions to identify leads
• Represent the LearnLux brand at conferences and industry events
• Manage and maintain accurate prospect and customer account activity and information in CRM system
• Work collaboratively with the enterprise sales team and all internal operations to support the sales team goals
• Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams on RFPs
• Develop oneself to maintain a high level of current industry and product and service knowledge
• Attend industry events and/or sales presentations
• Partner with the marketing team to drive lead generation activities
• Perform additional duties as requested
// Basic Qualifications
• Proven experience in developing relationships
• A demonstrative history of using solution selling skills and practices
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
// Preferred Qualifications
• Entrepreneurial background
// What We're Building
LearnLux helps employers reduce financial stress in the workplace by offering employees a customized financial wellness platform to take control of their financial lives. Personal finances are the #1 cause of stress in the workplace, and employees want help from their employer to feel more confident, make informed decisions and achieve financial peace of mind to perform their best in their job every day. For employers, LearnLux offers personalized and customizable learning materials and tools around topics like 401(k), Healthcare, Benefits, Taxes, and Emerging Financial Trends to reduce financial stress at work, increase employee productivity, and maximize utilization of voluntary benefits. For employees, LearnLux empowers individuals to access financial guidance on demand and make confident, informed financial decisions through relevant lessons tailored for all knowledge levels.
Medical, dental and vision plans
Fun team activities including our team retreats, Always Be Learning days
Beautiful downtown Boston office, with strong cold brew on tap
Competitive benefits like flexible vacation, health care coverage, etc.
LearnLux strives to be an inclusive workplace and values learning from and engaging across different perspectives. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
LearnLux is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We are committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity and inclusion and are seeking candidates from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team. If you are interested in this opportunity but not sure if you fit this role, please apply and include a note to let us know of your interest. We’re excited to speak with you about joining our team! Please email additional info to firstname.lastname@example.org.